Medical Device Security
Exceptional Medical Device Security To Keep Your Healthcare Data Threat-Proof
Hospitals are increasingly interconnecting medical devices to improve the prospects of healthcare. While these promise to introduce the healthcare sector to a new era of treatment and care, medical device security breach isn’t uncommon. The safety and effectiveness of the device becomes highly affected with cybersecurity vulnerabilities always ever present.
The main purpose of medical device cybersecurity is to protect the patient’s health, privacy, and the medical treatment facility or hospital’s data records, thus identifying the risks and hazards that are critically important to device performance and patient safety. Keeping this in view, PMTR highly prioritizes medical device security to mitigate the challenging cybersecurity risks lurking in the complex medical industry.
These days, it is vitally important to safeguard the rights of both patients and physicians along with anyone associated with the medical industry. At this point, security provided by any device cannot be guaranteed, but uninterrupted quality care and attention to the sensitive data will help assure security regulation and practices.
We help with:
- Securing of medical devices and software for implementation in hospitals, clinics, or medical treatment facilities, e.g., MRIs, CT scanners, and PACS devices.
- Complete assessment of your healthcare data security ranging from risk management, technicality, and support.
- Transitioning of healthcare data centers, personnel, or services to new or remote locations.
- Recognizing the potential perils and risks associated with medical devices, their security, connection and integration.
- Remedying the identified threats and making the security robust.
In close compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Personally Identifiable Information (PII), and Protected Health Information (PHI) Protection and Documentation Development, we make sure you avail the maximum visibility for all your devices that you find hard to manage.
Our medical device security also complies highly with the following standards and regulations:
- State Data Breach Laws
- EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and much more
Benefits Of Our Services
As mentioned before, cybersecurity isn’t 100% safe from online, internal, or external threats and violations. We ensure to provide you with maximum benefits that apply to your overall requirement for a secured record.
- Reserves the rights of your medical facility
- Optimizes and boost the workflow productivity
- Allows the physicians to retrieve current updates on the patient’s health via our medical IoT procedures
- Safeguard of the patients’ identity, personal information, rights, medical record, and medical transaction etc.
- Secure the interaction and exchange of media, documents, transaction, and other digital information among patients, employees, healthcare providers, and medial suppliers.